Low FODMAP Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats
These low FODMAP Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats are a go-to in our house (and a HUGE hit on our 5 day low FODMAP and gut health menu plan). We created these for the Husky Wellness Fair event in 2018.
Why I LOVE this recipe:
- the whole family can enjoy it
- it’s make ahead – the perfect grab and go recipe
- it’s versatile! Switch up the ingredients for what’s in your pantry!
- It’s balanced – with fibre, protein, and fat
- It’s a good source of resistant starch, good for your gut microbiota!
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 1½ cup lactose free milk or almond milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp chia
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds (*for a protein boost if you don't use lactose free dairy milk)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup lactose free yogurt
- Divide ingredients amongst 4 containers.
- Sit overnight.
- Grab and go in the morning – I like to top mine with a banana for fruit!
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- sprinkle with chocolate chips or coconut
- swap the lactose free yogurt for canned coconut milk
- Top with fruit, I like raspberries or a banana!