At Ignite Nutrition we specialize not only in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), but we also work with clients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and other gut disorders. If you’re wondering…
Gut symptoms can persist during remission, and get worse during flare ups, making it feel like you don’t have any control over your symptoms.
Feeling confident in your nutrition and lifestyle can make living with IBD a little bit easier.
Crohn’s and Colitis is SO individual and is often a very dynamic disease. We work with you to develop a personalized approach to get your symptoms managed, and reduce the risk of flare ups. Some things we will often focus on in inflammatory bowel disease include:
- Nutrition Management – how can we liberalize your diet and still have symptom control?
- Stress & Lifestyle – harnessing the power of the gut-brain connection to improve your quality of life
- Nutrient deficiencies – IBD is a malabsorptive condition. Our dietitians can help to ensure your diet is balanced and nutritious.
- The Gut Microbiome – taking care of your gut bacteria can play a role in symptom management, and has been postulated to have an impact in flare ups and disease state
- Using what we know about inflammation and the diet to promote your best health
At Ignite, we have created a unique system for managing all digestive disorders. It encompasses the latest science around gut health and YOUR digestive disorder including: