Many patients have tested negative for celiac disease and are left with the ‘ok – but now what’ feeling. Non-celiac wheat sensitivity (or gluten sensitivity as known in the media) is a condition that is often poorly understood – leaving patients unsure of what to do after a negative celiac screen.
Struggling with digestive symptoms and no answers? We can help you with that.
Non-celiac wheat sensitivity is poorly understood. Our dietitians are experts in digestive disorders and can help you get to the bottom of your symptoms, helping you to live with the most liberalized approach to food possible!
Everyone’s journey with non-celiac wheat sensitivity is different.
At Ignite, we have a whole toolkit of options to better understand what is going on. Our dietitians can help with:
- Ensuring you’ve had the proper screening done for celiac disease
- Reintroducing wheat as comfortably as possible so you can get celiac disease ruled out (for patients who have cut out wheat so they haven’t had the proper or accurate celiac testing)
- Helping those who have cut out wheat, with some symptom benefit, but are still struggling with uncontrolled symptoms
- Helping to differentiate between a wheat sensititivy and a carbohydrate intolerance
- Taking care of your gut microbiome and improving digestion
- Helping you feel less stressed around your food choices and living gluten free with confidence
At Ignite we take an evidence based, step-wise approach to understand your digestive symptoms, including: