What does it mean to have a healthy gut in irritable bowel syndrome? So many of our patients have struggled for years to feel healthy and come to us to…
Digestive disorders influence ALL aspects of our lives. It’s not only what we eat, but also our symptoms, mood, and how we go about our lives.
We specialize in:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic constipation and chronic diarrhea
- Reflux (GERD)
- Functional dyspepsia
- Gas & bloating
- Celiac disease
- Non-celiac wheat sensitivity (and other food sensitivities & intolerances related to the gut)
- Inflammatory bowel diseases, including Crohn’s, colitis, and microscopic or collagenous colitis
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Cholecystitis (gall bladder issues)
- …and many other rare digestive disorders
Bottom line: no matter what the digestive disorder, it can be debilitating AND frustrating. Nutrition can help, if you have the right plan in place.
Based on your symptoms we will create a personalized approach to help you start feeling better – Fast.
At Ignite, we have created a unique system called our ‘4 Pillar Plan™’ for managing all digestive disorders. It encompasses the latest science around gut health and YOUR digestive disorder including: