Our pediatric dietitian, Karyn comes with years of experience and a passion for helping families feed their kids in a positive and simple way. She works with children ages 0-17, as well as our eating disorder patients at any age.
She works with pediatric and child nutrition in the following ways:
- Family nutrition
- Cooking and culinary techniques – as a chef she helps make family nutrition simple and practical
- Picky eating – how to ensure you’re not catering to different kids preferences
- How to stop the food fight – making family meals more peaceful
- How to fuel your kids for sports
- Cooking in a rush
She also has many clinical skills including:
- Gut Health – IBS, IBD (Crohn’s and Colitis), celiac disease, reflux
- Chronic disease prevention and management
- Fatty liver disease
- Food intolerances, food allergies, FPIES, EoE
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Eating Disorders and building a healthy relationship with food
Bottom line: no matter what the digestive disorder or pediatric health issue, it can feel so overwhelming as a parent. Developing a nutrition plan that actually works for you and your family can help to reduce the stress and manage your child’s symptoms.
** For Family Nutrition Appointments, we prefer Call to Book so you have the opportunity to fill out intake forms for both your child and yourself. If you book online, please specify in appointment that this is for family nutrition.