Our pediatric dietitian, Ashley is passionate about helping families feed their kids in a positive and simple way. She works with children ages 0-17, and our adult population as well.
She works with pediatric and child nutrition in the following ways:
- Family nutrition
- Meal prep and planning for busy families – how to learn the skills to fuel your family
- Picky eating – how to ensure you’re not catering to different kids preferences
- How to stop the food fight – making family meals more peaceful
- How to fuel your kids for sports
- Cooking in a rush
She also has many clinical skills including:
- Gut Health – constipation, IBS, IBD (Crohn’s and Colitis), celiac disease, reflux
- Chronic disease prevention and management
- Fatty liver disease
Bottom line: no matter what the digestive disorder or pediatric health issue, it can feel so overwhelming as a parent. Developing a nutrition plan that actually works for you and your family can help to reduce the stress and manage your child’s symptoms.
** For Family Nutrition Appointments, we prefer Call to Book so you have the opportunity to fill out intake forms for both your child and yourself. If you book online, please specify in appointment that this is for family nutrition.