Walk into any grocery store, pharmacy, or even gas station and you are sure to see gluten-free messaging on the products within. The boom in gluten-free eating has emerged from…
A sense of relief comes when you FINALLY have answers for your digestive symptoms, followed by a wave of overwhelm – now I have to learn to live gluten free?
Living gluten free is a big life change – from label reading, to eating out, to finding a balance of how to feed both yourself and your family. A strict gluten free diet is currently the ONLY treatment for celiac disease and can often feel very overwhelming.
Our dietitians are specialized in digestive health and regularly work with celiacs. We take a holistic look at how we can help you implement the gluten free diet as simply as possible, focusing on getting you back to your best health.
We’re here to help make the gluten free diet easier.
At Ignite, we work with our celiac patients holistically:
- Understanding their symptoms and current lifestyle
- Teaching you to implement the gluten free diet as simply as possible
- Building skills in grocery shopping, cooking, label reading, and eating out
- Simplifying the transition for your family
- Assessing for and correcting any nutrient deficiencies as a result of celiac disease
- Helping to understand the brain gut connection & how to live with your chronic disease confidently
- Ensuring we promote good gut health with your new diet changes
Based on your symptoms and lifestyle we will create a personalized approach to help you implement the gluten free diet with ease.