Our pediatric dietitians, Jill and Ashley are passionate about helping families feed their kids in a positive and simple way. They work with children ages 0-17 on a variety of different nutrition issues.
She works with pediatric and child nutrition in the following ways:
- Gut Health – IBS, IBD (Crohn’s and Colitis), celiac disease, reflux
- Food allergies like cow’s milk protein allergy, milk soy protein intolerance, FPIAP, FPIES, and IgE allergies like nuts, fish/shellfish, milk, soy, etc.
- Chronic disease prevention and management
- Fatty liver disease
- Family nutrition
- Feeding families: transition to solids, picky eating, encouraging a healthy relationship with food
- ARFID (Jill only)
- Disordered eating (Jill only)