Our pediatric dietitian, Karyn comes with years of experience and a passion for helping families feed their kids in a positive and simple way. She works with children ages 0-17, as well as our eating disorder patients at any age.
She works with pediatric and child nutrition in the following ways:
- Gut Health – IBS, IBD (Crohn’s and Colitis), celiac disease, reflux
- Chronic disease prevention and management
- Fatty liver disease
- Food intolerances, food allergies, FPIES, EoE
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Eating Disorders and building a healthy relationship with food
- Family nutrition
- Cooking and culinary techniques
Bottom line: no matter what the digestive disorder or pediatric health issue, it can feel so overwhelming as a parent. Developing a nutrition plan that actually works for you and your family can help to reduce the stress and manage your child’s symptoms.