March is Nutrition Month. And this year, we are taking a 100 meal journey focusing on small, practical changes.
Sound familiar? UH YESSSS it does – that is what I base my ENTIRE practice around! Healthy eating doesn’t have to be hard!
The best part about nutrition month – is alllll month long, RD’s offer fran-freaking-tastic blog posts, webinars, and email series all about making small positive changes over the 31 days of March.
I, myself have teamed up with some of the TOP RD’s in the country to bring you (drum roll please)
Seriously. Seriously. Seriously. We cover A-Z over the course of the month.
Sign up, and pick and choose what you’d like to attend. Talk about becoming your own nutrition expert… This month long smorgasborg of nutrition knowledge is quite literally the best of the best, in terms of manageable nutrition and behaviour change.
What you’ll get out of this event:
- Weekly nutrition webinars (replays available)
- Nutrition tips on how to stay on track with healthy eating
- Healthy recipes and meal ideas that are quick and easy to prepare
- Meal prep ideas that will save you time in the kitchen
- How to organize your kitchen pantry and stock up on the right food ingredients
Who is this event for:
- Anyone who wants to make some changes to their eating, but maybe not really sure where to start
- People who are looking for inspiration to improve their health, but not wanting to go on a diet
- Busy people who need ideas on how to make one nourishing changes that actually stick
- People who are looking for daily/ weekly support that is credible, and not some whacked fad or diet trend
You will leave this event with the knowledge of how to:
- Make nourishing meals and snacks that are easy to prepare
- Change your eating environment to promote healthy eating and reduce food cravings
- Upgrade the quality of your food and meals without having to spend a ton of money on special “health foods”
- Cook healthy without sacrificing taste – Clever cooking!
I myself am hosting an incredible webinar: Pack Good Food Fast: 5 Steps to Make Lunches a Breeze – on March 4th at 12 pm MST. Don’t worry. If you can’t make it – STILL sign up because the replay will be available to those that join Nutrition Summit 2016! Registration details to follow – but mark your calendars!
Sign up now for Nutrition Summit 2016 – and celebrate nutrition month with us!