Pull out that blender, as summer has arrived! You have got to try this creamy strawberry-cherry smoothie! Not only does the Greek yogurt produce the creamy taste, it provides you with 14 grams of protein to keep you full until your next meal! Plus, it is packed with Superfoods including spinach and chia seeds!
Throw it all in a blender- it is that simple!
We participated in Root & Revel’s summer smoothie contest – if you LOVE this recipe, you HAVE TO GO AND VOTE! Go NOW!
One lucky voter will win Root & Revel’s Summer Blender smoothie pack! (valued at over $275! – USD ya’ll – that’s like – wayyy more Canadian haha!)
- A complimentary copy of Superfood Green Smoothies ($14.95 value)
- 3-month Membership to Thrive Market ($15 value)
- Harmless Harvest: 6-pack of their 32-ounce bottles of coconut water ($60)
- Simply Organic Spices + Extracts Gift Basket ($75)
- Wholesome! Fair Trade Natural Sweeteners Gift Set ($25)
- Georgia Grinders Nut Butters 3-Jar Gift Set ($36)
PLUS, exclusive discounts and coupon codes for the AMAZING companies above!
Vanilla Strawberry Cream Smoothie
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- ¾ cup frozen cherries
- ½ cup spinach
- ¾ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Add all ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth!