Did You Know?
Extended benefits often cover the cost of Psychology services.
Talk with Ignite Nutrition today about insurance coverage!
Hi! I’m Kirsten White, A Registered Provisional Psychologist and Canadian Certified Counsellor.
My approach to therapy is client-centred and holistic. I use my knowledge of neurobiology and attachment to help my clients overcome phobias, learn valuable stress management skills, and overall empower clients to have a strong awareness of their own mind and body.
I meet my clients where they are at and together strengthen awareness of old patterns that no longer serve us and create new ones. Ideally we work towards creating a healthy balance with our body, mind, and environment.
I have specialized training in therapies such as:
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Art Therapy
- Mindfulness based therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapies and other behavioural therapies
If you’re ready to explore how your gut and brain are connected in both health and disease, and how you can shape a healthy gut with therapy – I’m here to help!
Individual Psychotherapy Session
- the gut and the brain are highly connected. Therapy has been shown to improve symptom perception, quality of life, coping skills, and resiliency in those with digestive health
- Types of therapy we may explore include: sensorimotor therapy, EMDR, trauma informed therapy, and more.
60 minute individual session – $200.
Each extra 15 minutes will cost $50/ 15-minutes.
The Psychologists’ Association of Alberta sets the standards for counselling fees. The rates can be found here.