Nutrition Counselling for Health
Want to live the healthiest life possible? Have a specific nutrition concern or medical condition?
Ignite can help.
Do you have a specific nutrition question or concern?
Seeing a dietitian can be intimidating. I get it. Let me be the first to assure you – we’re not the food police!
Seeing a dietitian can help you with meal planning, feeling less stressed in the kitchen, making simple healthy swaps, or managing a specific condition.
Looking for a Nutrition Expert?
Our dietitians are experts in gut diseases, fatty liver disease, cancer, heart disease, sports nutrition, and others. If there is a specific concern we can’t address, we will refer you to one of the dietitians in our network who IS an expert in that area.
Feeling great starts with good nutrition.
Not feeling like your best self? Maybe you’ve made some nutrition changes, but all the information online is confusing? Seeing a dietitian can simplify your nutrition, reduce the risk of chronic disease, and have you feeling more energetic. All with nutrition changes that fit in to your lifestyle.
We’re big picture people. We work holistically with our clients to address their biggest nutrition concerns – with practical nutrition solutions.
We will work together to determine a personalized plan that fits in to YOUR life! Healthy eating doesn’t have to be hard. Let’s work together to come up with a nutrition plan right for YOU!
Have questions before you book? Contact Ignite to discuss your specific nutrition concerns and health needs.
One-on-One Nutrition Counselling with a Dietitian is for you if:
- you have tried to make nutrition changes in the past, but they just don’t stick
- you have information overwhelm from what your friends, family, and the internet tells you
- you have a specific health concern that positive nutrition changes can help manage, like high cholesterol, diabetes, liver disease, crohn’s, colitis, cancer, PCOS, or others
- you want to live the healthiest life possible
- you want to build a basic nutrition understanding, improve knowledge, and learn how to apply that knowledge in a practical way
- you prefer your health practitioner to take a holistic approach, take their time with you, and truly understand your health needs and desires
One-on-One Nutrition Counselling
Get help with your nutrition today – meet with our of our dietitians to live a healthy, nutritious life!