June has been an exciting month. I’ve been gearing up to launch something people have been asking me for for a LONG time.
As my clients and followers know, I offer a one week and four week low FODMAP menu through counselling, and on my site.
However, I was starting to get a bit frustrated with all the confusion about FODMAP’s and gut health that are out there – and starting to see that, as FODMAP’s become more ‘main stream’ – people are using the diet for all the wrong reasons, and without a proper explanation and implementation.
Ok. I’ll get off my soap box now and tell you what it’s all about.
This menu is focused on IBS AND the all-important gut health. It’s to get you started, in the most simple, practical way possible. Each and every day, I pop into your inbox with super practical tips, and share with you my IBS story.
I’ve designed this menu with simple ingredients, simple recipes, and whole foods. Guys, I love cooking, but I certainly don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. So I also make use of leftovers.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 5 days of recipes that are quick, easy, and make use of leftovers!
- Every meal and snack planned and organized, plus a grocery list to make it simple!
- Learn the skills you need to practice healthy habits to spend less time in the kitchen while still nourishing your gut well!
- Get the right balance of nutrition for optimal gut health – perfect for those with IBS, constipation, diarrhea, or a sensitive gut – who WANT to manage their symptoms, but aren’t sure where to start
- Tips and tricks to help YOU better understand your gut symptoms – delivered straight to your inbox!
SIGN UP TO GET YOUR 5 DAY LOW FODMAP MENU PLAN DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
If you struggle with IBS, a functional gut disorder, or gut health, and aren’t ready to take the leap into nutrition counselling, or aren’t sure what a dietitian can do for you – then THIS is a great place to start.
Of course, I’d LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you shared on social media (share buttons at the top!) so that we can improve IBS awareness, reduce the stigma around gut disorders, and help MORE people feel better!